Tuesday 21 June 2011

Meet ups with my lovelies

Am currently nursing an aching wisdom tooth/ gum at home so i shall not procrastinate on blogging. Still reading a book i borrowed last week and im not even half done (yikes)! SO sick of job-hunting too.. so, here i am!

On 28th May, CHPT4 met up for K Lunch! It was just KBox and nothing else because everyone's so busy all the time. But i'm glad we took 3h off our schedules for a meet-up! I havent seen the girls for so long cos I was busy preparing for my exams. And during my exam period, they've already met up twice! :( Anyhow, if anybody's keen to know, our group's name (sounds so old-school haha) came from our surnames! People who know us personally would know haha. It was Miss Tan's brilliant idea, something which Rachel is still afraid to let people know. Haha, not surprising to me.. We are indeed too old for such things! We went to the new KBox outlet located at CCK. It's just beside Lot1 Shopping Mall and im really glad we picked this place! The interior's really nicely decorated. Looks atas sia!

Lightings in our room

Waiting to order our drinks and food! Oops i think i forgot to take pics of our food..

Qimin singing and Pung covering up. Haha no pics of her cos she refused to take any pictures with her specs on!

刘若英's 后来

ZL picking songs from a touchscreen. This thing has a recording system and we had fun recording our voices.


CHT3 haha


Fun shot! hahaha

The corridor, on our way out. Super nice right! Like some resort~ we HAD to take a pic there!

Some realisation that provided me with transport to my Grandma's place! Kudos to Rachel hehheh. Here's Ah Gong's dog - BOSCO!

Looks like he's suffering from constipation here hahaha

My saturday night ended with dinner at IMM with Mr Ling. I almost fainted when i saw what he wore omggg. Quote TPL, "I dont know what to say". Really.

On 30th May, my dear Sindee and i went out for our usual date hahaha. We used to have many many more shopping trips in the past until i got hooked onto online shopping and didnt need physical shopping anymore :p Anyway we were both busy with our exams so this was our first date after ending our uni lives. We headed to Far East Plaza, our usual haunt since we had a direct bus there. As usual, Sindee loves KFC!

We both had Cheesy BBQ Meltz and because of her reminder that there's Student Meal (no need to be student, look like can already what right?), i got the discount and upsized my whipped potato to CHEESE FRIES!! I really dislike KFC's fries, whipped potato and coleslaw so Cheese Fries is a must!

There her long fingers hahahaha. Im so gonna get killed.

Sindee so pretty ((:

I contemplated for quite sometime if i should post this pic up cos i look barely awake.

After walking around Far East Plaza, I was actually considering to get 3 bags! Haha i could only turn my attention to bags/ shoes cos i haave way too many pieces of clothing and i know i cant resist shopping for them online so i MUST resist shopping for apparels physically! We decided to go Ion Shopping Mall and then head back to FEP later since we were gonna take the bus home from there. Wanted to try Happy Lemon since i've heard bout the raves and so we went to search for it...

(Not so) HAPPY LEMON. Located at the basement of ION Shopping Mall. I'll explain why i wasnt happy later.

The menu


Heh i koped the flyer again like how i have the flyers for KOI, ShareTea etc.

Ahh eyebags :(

That's my drink on the left, Tea Latte with Oreo Cookies & Cream with big pearls and Sindee's Caramel Tea Latte with Brown Sugar Jelly. I was looking forward to drinking something thick and chocolatey but I GUESS I MADE THE WRONG CHOICE! It's purely pearl milk tea with pieces of oreo cookie once in a blue moon. Yes, meaning sip sip sip sip sip ooh oreo. sip sip sip sip sip sip ahh oreo. :( Whereas Sindee's Caramel Tea Latte was so much nicer!! Ahhh :(

Can use as advertisement already haha.

Very mian qiang :(

Epic fail. Sindee said both eyes looked the same o.O

Tried my VERY best! My FB profile pic now.


I was really annoyed that she covered her face with the drink! Her face's already so small can..
Anyway i bought the most expensive bag in the end! Shall not blog about it till i use it. Haha must force myself to use it. It's not a bag i get to use very often. Quite funky. I hope im not too old for it =| Till then!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss reading ur blog! and where is ur comment box!
anw stop poking fun at my fingers u evil.

-one of ur lovelies-

11:14 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home